Lotus™ DX Sit-Stand Workstation – Black
Lotus™ LT transforms your sedentary desk into a dynamic sit-stand workstation and adds movement to your working day to stay active and healthy. The desk allows for an easy transition from sitting to standing with gas spring height adjustment. The flexible setup; spacious top platform holds two monitors or a laptop – and the bottom level fits a keyboard and mouse perfectly.
Standing desks improve health?
Standing desks improve posture, and dramatically reduce back problems and other health issues. In turn, they cut down on sick days. Additionally, workers using standing desks stay more alert and focused every day, allowing them to be more productive during their working day.
- The Lotus™ DX takes your workstation to the next level with built in wireless charging and USB connectivity making staying productive effortless.
- USB ports and wireless charging work with the built-in device channel to make it easy to keep your devices fully charged and at your fingertips.
- Microban® Protection keeps your workstation cleaner.
- Patent Pending Smooth Lift Technology™ keeps your workstation stable and makes changing positions effortless.
- Innovative cord management allows your entire workspace to move freely with you.
- Arrives fully assembled – no complicated instructions, no mounting, just unpack and get started.
- Compatible with the Lotus™ Single and Dual monitor arm kits
The benefits of sit-stand desks
A healthy body contributes to a healthy mind and vice versa. The benefits of each are no longer seen in isolation. Using standing desks has been shown to significantly lift mood, with workers reporting lower stress levels and higher energy levels. A happy workforce is a productive workforce.
A standing desk can also help shrink waistlines. Simply by standing up to complete an afternoon’s work, an individual can burn around 170 more calories than if they were sitting. During a working week, that adds up to 850 calories, which ultimately is good news for anyone with one eye on the bathroom scales.
It’s long been known that standing is good for office workers’ tickers. Standing lowers blood pressure and reduces the risk of heart disease, by drastically cutting the amount of time spent in the sedentary sitting position.
Back pain can be debilitating and depressing. It can also lead to absenteeism and compromised productivity across your team. Studies have shown that using a standing desk can have extremely positive effects on both upper and lower back pain.
• 71% of UK workers say that the longer they sit at their desks the harder they find it to stay alert.
• A third of workers have suffered from work-related back and/or neck problems.
Standing desks have been shown to deliver on the bottom line. Use this calculator to estimate the potential ROI for your business