COCOA LeafGreens® contains a three-part mixture of cocoa powders: organic cacao powder, organic cocoa powder, and alkalized cocoa. The organic cacao powder comes from cacao beans and retains the unadulterated cocoa flavor, natural antioxidants, and fiber found in the original bean. The organic cocoa powder and alkalized cocoa are obtained through a hydraulic pressing of cocoa mass whereby cocoa butter is removed from the bean. Cocoa contains an abundance of antioxidants and flavonoids; over 700 vital compounds have been discovered in cocoa. These compounds contribute to cocoa’s support of bone health, its benefits for the cardiovascular system, and its effect on energy. Harvard researchers found that the flavonoids in cocoa may prevent heart disease, and several studies have supported cocoa’s positive effect on blood pressure and cholesterol. Along with these benefits, cocoa also has shown an ability to raise cognitive function and improve mood.
Leaves are among the most abundant sources of vital nutrients on the planet. AIM LeafGreens® is a combination of barley leaf, spinach, kale, arugula, Swiss chard, and broccoli sprout powder. LeafGreens® is the only product on the market to utilize this unique blend of leaves and sprouts that work synergistically for optimal health benefits.
AIM COCOA LeafGreens® takes that blend of leaves and added the delectable taste and antioxidant power of cacao and cocoa powders.
- 180 g – 45 – 50 servings
- Barley leaf, spinach, kale, arugula, Swiss chard and broccoli sprout powders and cocoa powders
- High levels of natural chlorophyll, 21 mg per serving/li>
- The flavonoid kaempferol improves kidney function and inhibits the oxidation of LDL cholesterol
- The flavonoid quercetin inhibits the production and release of histamine
- Quercetin can reduce joint inflammation
- Vitamin K is crucial to healthy bone density, may help prevent the hardening of arteries, and may regulate blood sugar
- Lutein may prevent macular degeneration and protect the skin and eyes from free-radical damage
- Sulforaphane can improve cardiovascular and kidney health
- Contains the recommended 400 µg of sulforaphane per daily serving
- Rich levels of antioxidants
- Ideal for low-carbohydrate and low-sugar or diabetic diets
- High levels of natural chlorophyll, 21mg per serving
- Certified Non-GMO and Vegan
- Smooth and mild citrus taste
- Mix 1 rounded teaspoon (4g) with 180 – 300 ml of cold milk or water (AIM recommends almond milk) twice daily.
- For children 8 years and under, mix 1 rounded teaspoon once daily.