BarleyLife is an all-natural, green barley juice concentrate that helps provide the daily nutrition that you need to develop a strong foundation for your good health. Why spend time and money juicing with expensive equipment and short-lived produce when you can just add water to this amazing superfood concentrate? The green enzymes, the amino acids and the nutrients have all been sealed into young barley grass’s green-powder form, only the fiber has been removed for quicker nutrient absorption.
- 280 vegan capsules / 40 servings
- Contains superoxide dismutase (SOD)
- 22.4 mg chlorophyll per serving
- Each tablespoon contains the equivalent of 6.24 cups of leafy greens
- Eliminates the task of juicing
- Pure juice, not milled grass; minimal fiber
- Juice powder of young barley plants
- Alkalizes, cleanses, energizes and reduces inflammation
- Supports all body systems
- Helps maintain whole-body health with a natural spectrum of vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll, antioxidants, phytonutrients, and enzymes
- Offers unique and powerful plant antioxidants
- Delivers two to three times more nutrients per serving than a typical serving of green vegetables
- Promotes a healthy cardiovascular and immune system
- Enhances performance for those with active lifestyles
- Built on 35 years of safe and beneficial use by AIM Members
- Holistic approach to barley grass crop management—crops cut only once
- Grown in clean, green, pristine environments
- Capsules dissolve rapidly for excellent assimilation and absorption
- Great for travelers and people “on the go”
- Free of animal products, soy, and wheat
- Take 7 capsules 1-2 times per day. Start with 3 capsules per day and gradually increase serving every four to five days.
- Young children begin with 2 capsules per day and gradually increase to 2 capsules per day.
- BarleyLife® delivers the greatest benefits when taken on an empty stomach, 30 minutes before or two hours after a meal.
- You may take BarleyLife® with other AIM products.
- Close tightly after opening and store in a cool, dry, dark place (20–24°C). Do not refrigerate.