NuLengths Platinum Hair Growth Treatment 200ml
If you’re struggling with hair loss, breakage or brittle tresses, NuLengths Platinum formula will work to restore and repair your hair. This natural conditioning serum is packed with wholesome ingredients, from vitamin-rich fruit extracts to protective beeswax and hydrating honey. There are no nasties in this hair-loving formula; just loads of nourishment for lush locks. With help from the NuLengths Platinum treatment, your hair will soon be beautiful and full of bounce once more.
For Long & Short Soft Texture Hair Types
NuLengths Platinum Hair Growth Treatment is an totally natural and chemically free hair growth tonic with specifically added conditioner, which stimulates and speeds up hair growth, while softening your hair and soothes the scalp.
New hair growth of NuLengths Platinum has over a 90% success rate. Within the first weeks, hair growth result of over 3cm is often experienced on healthy, soft textured hair types. Platinum improves circulation in the scalp and encourages healthy new hair growth along with a healthy diet. Under certain health conditions, such as,Thyroid, Menopause, and Chemotherapy, customers could still experience hair growth.
- For short or long soft-textured hair types
- For men & women
- Stimulates follicles, strengthens the hair
- Reduces hair loss & breakage
- Promotes better circulation of blood the scalp
- Conditions the hair & balances the scalp
Hair loss or breakage can be caused by excessive styling, dyes and chemical treatments, medications or even hormonal changes. NuLengths treatments are designed to rescue damaged hair and restore it to its naturally healthy state.
Superstar ingredients in this formula include:
- Shea butter: Locks in moisture, preventing dryness.
- Argan oil: A wonderful natural conditioner for the hair & scalp.
- Watermelon: Rich in citrulline, which improves production of arginine; an amino acid that promotes scalp circulation & hair growth.
- Sugar maple: Softens the keratin in the hair & scalp, improving the hair’s moisture binding capability.
- Honey, beeswax & propolis: These natural bee products all provide the hair with excellent nourishment & protection.
- Shake well before use. Gently apply a small amount (approx. 5ml) to your roots & scalp.
- Leave to soak into your scalp; do not massage or wash out immediately.
- Style as normal. Follow your regular hair washing routine.
- For best results, use 5+ times a day for 3 weeks on dry hair, then follow with a 2 week non-application period.
- Please Note: Individual results may vary.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- In the unlikely event of skin irritation, discontinue use.
Aqua, cetostearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate SE, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, behentrimonium methosulfate, cera alba (beeswax), triticum vulgare (wheat bran) extract, tocopherol acetate, argania spinosa (argan) oil*, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, biovera (aloe barbadensis leaf extract, canola oil), vegetable glycerin, provitamin B5, vaccinium myrtillus (bilberry) fruit extract, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract, vaccinium angustifolium (blueberry) fruit extract, theobroma cacao (cocoa) extract, cyclopia intermedia (honeybush) leaf extract, citrullus lanatus fruit (watermelon) extract, leontopodium alpinum (edelweiss) extracts, avena strigosa (black oat) extract, hydrolysed milk protein, keratin, benzyl alcohol, glucose lactoperoxidase, glucose oxidase, hydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropyltrimonium honey, propolis, citric acid, vanilla planifolia (vanilla) oil.
Behentrimonium methosulfate (also known as BTMS, and Docosyltrimethylammonium methyl sulphate) is a canola oil derivative, used to help detangle hair, and prevent static. However, according to the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA), it can cause eye, and skin irritation for some people. It is not to be confused with the highly toxic Behentrimonium chloride.