Terms & Conditions
A. We respect your privacy. Therefore we never share or sell your personal information with any third parties. Any information collected through this site is intended to be used for this transaction only. Your personal information will only be gathered to improve the petersmanjak.com platform & for marketing purposes. We will never share your personal information without prior consent.
B. Peter Smanjak.com Privacy Statement
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for petersmanjak.com, including our corporate and branded sites. This site may contain links to other sites, and we take great care in selecting those links. However, petersmanjak.com, is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other Web sites. We strongly encourage you to look for and review the privacy policies of every Web site you visit.
The entire contents of this website are based upon the research, experience, and opinions of Peter Smanjak, unless otherwise noted. Individual articles are based upon the opinions of the respective author, who retains copyright as noted. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Peter Smanjak and his associates. Peter encourages you to make your own healthcare decisions based on your research and in partnership with a qualified healthcare professional. Where further insights are unclear, you are welcome to clarify with our team.
III. General Statistics & Web Site Measurements:
We may collect aggregate information site-wide, including anonymous site statistics. We also log domain names and/or IP addresses. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site as well as improve the site-wide experience for you and other users. We also link IP addresses to personally identifiable information within our eCommerce site in order to ensure the security of our service for all users. In these cases, the IP address and personally identifiable information becomes part of an audit trail that we may use to identify the source of a specific transaction.
We identify and track the single, previous Web site address that visitors come from when accessing our site. This is standard practice throughout the Internet, and it is used to determine how visitors navigate to our sites. We do not, however, attach this information to anything that is personally identifiable. In other words, while we may track what site you came from, we do not directly connect that information with anything that identifies you.
IV. Registration & Personally Identifiable Information:
On certain pages, we may give users the option of providing us with names, addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers, e-mail addresses, demographic data, preference information, and various other kinds of details. This more personal information is not gathered by us without the users` knowledge, active permission, and participation. In other words, you must voluntarily supply this information. On the Internet, this voluntary submission of personally identifiable information is commonly referred to as “Opting In.”
In some cases we may use the information to tailor our users` Web experience, generate anonymous statistics, or to contact users via e-mail, postal mail, telephone, or fax (e.g. to send newsletters, action alerts, product updates, etc.) Users may choose opt out at any time; see the cancel subscription section below.
WE DO NOT RESELL, DISTRIBUTE, OR DISCLOSE ANY OF THE DATA THAT HAS BEEN DISCUSSED IN THE PRECEDING SECTION (REGISTRATION & PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION) TO THIRD PARTIES.
V. Security & Protection of Your Data:
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Portions of our site make extensive use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption, the Internet’s leading encryption standard, as well as password-like identifying information. SSL is used to encrypt the information being sent between a visitor’s computer and our Web site.
Encryption is a process in which the information being transmitted between two parties is “scrambled” in transit. SSL encryption creates a secure link between two computers by establishing a process in which each computer can unscramble (unencrypted) the other’s information.
Because we take the protection of your data very seriously, you may be asked to “upgrade” your Internet browser to a more recent version if it does not currently support the high levels of SSL encryption that portions of our Web site require.
Your browser should indicate whether or not it is operating in a secure site. Most browsers will display an alert box advising you that you are requesting pages from a secure site, and they will ask your permission to continue. Most browsers will also alert you when you are leaving a secure site, and again, ask your permission to continue. However, this alert feature can be turned off within the browser’s preferences. If you have doubts about whether or not you are on a secured Web page, contact the Web site’s operator to clarify your questions, and DO NOT transmit sensitive information like credit card numbers until you are confident of the page’s security.
In addition, we take great care to safeguard all information that is transmitted to us and stored by us on our computers, servers, and databases. This protection includes the use of network intrusion prevention and detection technology, as well as other industry accepted security practices. We protect the physical location of our systems through the use of access control and monitoring technologies. We take extensive measures to limit the risk of damage or loss of any data due to hazards like fire, water damage, power loss, etc.
VI. Cancel Your Subscription:
This site gives you the option of receiving communications like e-mail and newsletters. If you would like to remove your information from our database and not receive future communications from us, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please place the word “cancellation” in the subject line of your e-mail.
VII. Correcting Errors & Updating Information:
To change, correct or modify information previously provided to this Web site, send e-mail to email@example.com. Please place the word “correction” in the subject line of your e-mail.
IX. Contacting the Site Administrator:
If you have any questions or comments about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your experience with this Web site, you can contact: Peter Smanjak Web Site Administration, firstname.lastname@example.org,
I. Shipping and Return Policy
Orders are generally shipped in 2-3 days after your order is processed and they normally, depending on the courier service take an additional 2-3 business days to arrive. Orders are processed Mon-Fri during normal business hours.
XI. Return Policy and Guarantee:
We are so convinced of the superiority of our products that we offer you this petersmanjak.com GUARANTEE: As long as you alert us and obtain a return email from us within 3 days of receiving the products, we will refund the full WHOLESALE purchase price of the individual products in question. No hassle, just service.
In accordance with the previously stated policy to highlight us of defective goods or services, no refunds are given or offered after thirty days from the date product is received by the customer.
- All requests for a return must be received by email at email@example.com. Request for a return via facsimile, phone or letter will not receive a response from
- All items returned for credit or refund must be disclosed at the time a return is issued. Any item returned to that was not disclosed at the time the return was issued are not eligible for a credit or refund.
- Only one return will be issued per invoice.
- At the time a return is requested a return email will be issued. The customer will be required to write the return reference number in black on the outside of the packaging material used to return product. It is advised that the customer retain the return number issued for their records.
- At the time a return is requested a “Product Due Date” will be issued. The Product Due Date will be approximately ten business days from the date a return is initiated. petersmanjak.com must receive the product associated with a specific return by Product Due Date to be eligible for any credit or refund issued. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that products are returned on or before the Product due date. Peter Smanjak is not responsible for delays in the delivery of product returned caused by the selected Postal Service, or any other courier service public or private. If after receipt of a return it is determined that product was received after the Product Due Date, a credit will not be issued.
- It is advised that when product is returned to petersmanjak.com the customer use a service that will provide proof of delivery by the customer. petersmanjak.com is not liable for packages lost in transit or not received.
- Packages sent to petersmanjak.com without a return clearly visible on the outside of the package will be refused by petersmanjak.com. It is advised that the customer use a thick black marker when writing the return number on the outside of the package. Ballpoint pen can be removed during the shipping process. petersmanjak.com is not responsible for any return numbers removed during the delivery of product caused by the South African or other Postal Service, or any other courier service public or private. Any package refused by petersmanjak.com will not be eligible for return or refund.
- In cases of packages received without a return number that has been received by petersmanjak.com from outside of South Africa without a return receipt required will be held by petersmanjak.com unopened for ten days after which they will be destroyed and disposed of. Any customer wanting their merchandise back must arrange to have said merchandise collected by the courier provider of their choice. petersmanjak.com is not responsible for incorrect collections in these instances.
- petersmanjak.com will not accept packages sent to petersmanjak.com “Postage Due.”
- After petersmanjak.com receives the returned merchandise, a credit will be issued within 7 – 21 business days.
- Credits will be issued for product amount only. Credits will not be issued for shipping and handling.
In the normal course of business the above return policy is provided for every customer and client of petersmanajk.com. Unfortunately during the Coronavirus-19 pandemic, limiting the risk of spread, NO products can be returned.
XII. Consumer: Our Return & Refund Policy:
Please read carefully.
For reasons of quality control, we cannot (ever) take a return on any consumable product that has been opened. The reason should be obvious and you shouldn’t consider buying from any company that does otherwise. We would have no way of knowing if the product was altered, replaced or opened and/or contaminated.
There is no way to know if the supplements were handled, some removed or any contaminants got inside. We do not send products out free for your inspection. If, within 30 days, the consumable product has been unopened then we offer a refund minus a 20% Restock Fee and less the shipping cost for sending the product out to you. In order for you to receive the refund, the product must be sent back to us in an undamaged, resalable condition at your expense. If it isn’t in a resalable condition it will be considered opened and disposed of accordingly and no refund will be issued.
XIII. Re-sellers: Our Return & Refund Policy on Consumable Goods:
For reasons of quality control, risk of contamination or other, we cannot take a return on any consumable product that has been opened in any way whatsoever; we could however consider replacing it. If you are requesting a refund for large product purchases (Value Greater that 2500ZAR) and if, within 30 days, the consumable product has been unopened then we offer a refund minus a 25% restock fee and less the shipping cost for sending the product out to you. In order for you to receive the refund, the product must be sent back to us in an undamaged, resalable condition at your expense. If it isn’t in a resalable condition it will be considered opened and disposed of accordingly and no refund will be issued.
XIV. Contacting the Site Administrator:
If you have any questions or comments about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your experience with this website, you can contact: Peter Smanjak Web Site Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org