Cautionary Notice #1: Do not take organic sulfur if you are taking high doses of aspirin or any type of blood thinner. If you are on any other type of prescription drug, do NOT use organic sulfur until after you talk to your pharmacist and physician.
Cautionary Notice #2: A small percentage of people will get a skin rash if they take MSM internally. The skin rash can itch and may indicate the person has an allergy to MSM. The skin rash is harmless, but it does itch and indicates the person cannot use this protocol because of an allergy to MSM. To test for this rash, take ONLY 1 Teaspoon of “MSM Water” (aka “Organic Sulfur Water”), which is a very small amount of MSM. If you get a skin rash you should not take this protocol. If you do not get a skin rash within two hours, take 1 TABLEspoon of “MSM Water.” If you do not get a skin rash in two more hours, you can take this protocol.
MSM (METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE) is chemical found in both plants and animals, including humans. MSM is known by the following names:
- DMSO2 and other names
MSM is a natural product found throughout nature. It is used for a wide array of health issues. It is mainly claimed to be an oxygen transport agent, to remove lactic acid from the bloodstream, as a painkiller and as a product to increase circulation.
You will hear people say they are allergic to sulfur, and they are, “chemical sulfurs” found in sulfas, sulfides and sulfates. Note that chemical sulfurs and nutritional sulfurs are different things.
Like its cousin DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide), it is said that it can penetrate the skin, but unlike DMSO is claimed to do, it will not carry other substances through the skin.
MSM and Cancer Theory
Theory: MSM is purported to treat cancer in the following ways:
- As an oxygen transport,
- To kill microbes in the bloodstream,
- To help sweep lactic acid out of the bloodstream to prevent cachexia,
- To get microbe-killing substances (such as Vitamin C) inside of cancer cells to help revert cancer cells into normal cells,
- To reduce swelling and inflammation (e.g. for brain cancer) and
- To help reduce pain (via removing lactic acid from the blood).
Possible extra benefits of MSM:
- Relief of constipation
- Lessening of scar tissue
- Softer skin
- Stronger thicker hair that grows faster and stops split ends
- Fingernails grow twice as fast and are less brittle
- More energy
MSM has been used to work synergistically alongside the following products:
- Vitamin C
- Colloidal Silver
- Theory: While MSM, and the small amount of DMSO it is converted into, are reportedly potent anti-microbial agents, colloidal silver is claimed have even greater inhibitory effects on microbial growth. Colloidal Silver (CS) has been used in alternative medicine for many decades.
- Chlorine Dioxide
These MSM protocols commonly include other items such as:
- drinking enough non-chlorinated water
- daily sun exposure
- epsom salt baths
- baking soda baths
- Real Salt
Doses of MSM Water (and build-up) – For an adult (https://thecancerexchange.com/the-msm-vitamin-c-treatment-for-cancer/)
As mentioned above, a person should start with 1 Teaspoon of MSM water to test for allergies. Two hours later you can start the “build-up.”
Day 1 build-up:
Take 4 TABLEspoons of “MSM water” (the “MSM Water” comes from the gallon jug you just made). At this point check for nausea or rashes caused by the MSM water.
One-half hour later take 1 gram of Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C,
Three hours later take 6 TABLEspoons of MSM water followed 1/2 hour later by 1 gram of Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C,
Three hours later take 8 TABLEspoons of MSM water followed 1/2 hour later by 1 gram of Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C.
That is all for Day one. The first day achieved two purposes. First, was to get your stomach used to taking MSM. Second, and just as important, was to avoid too much Herxheimers. Herxheimers, although it is harmless, can make a person very sick and can scare a person from taking more MSM. It is caused by a massive die-off of microbes in the bloodstream. When the microbes die off they release toxins. If there are too many toxins in the blood it can make a person sick and/or cause “brain fog.”
Also, note that a person should drink plenty of purified water or “ozonated” water or “ionized” water or distilled water every day.
1) Take 8 TABLEspoons of MSM water (ALWAYS FROM THE GALLON JUG), plus, 1/2 hour later, 2 grams of Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C,
2) Three hours later take 10 TABLEspoons of MSM water plus, 1/2 hour later, 2 grams of Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C,
3) Three hours later take 11 TABLEspoons of MSM water plus, 1/2 hour later, 2 grams of Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C.
Day 3 and thereafter (i.e. ongoing dose):
1) Take 12 TABLEspoons of MSM/LIPH (meaning 12 TABLEspoons of both MSM and LIPH), 1/2 hour later, 2 grams of Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C,
2) Two or Three hours later take 12 TABLEspoons of MSM water plus, 1/2 hour later, 2 grams of Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C,
3) Two or Three hours later take 12 TABLEspoons of MSM/LIPH, 1/2 hour later, 2 grams of Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C,
4) Two or Three hours later take 12 TABLEspoons of MSM water plus, 1/2 hour later, 1 gram of Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C.
5) Two or Three hours later take 12 TABLEspoons of MSM water plus, 1/2 hour later, 1 gram of Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C.
Note #1: Note that MSM/LIPH is taken five times a day. The safe dose of MSM is pretty much unlimited.
Note #2: For those who have been on chemotherapy, or are still on chemotherapy, they should increase the dose on Day 4 and thereafter to 16 TABLEspoons of MSM water plus, 1/2 hour later, 4 grams of Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C and continue this dose.
Other important comments
How much MSM water per day you take is up to you, but a dose of 44 or 64 TABLEspoons of MSM water a day is perfectly safe for anyone except small children. People react differently to the higher doses. Some will get a strange feeling in their head (caused by flooding the brain with oxygen singlets – which is a good thing).
The build-up is critical.
The “MSM/Vitamin C” protocol can be used as a highly effective supplemental protocol for other protocols. However, sometimes a slight adjustment must be made.
Using the “MSM/Vitamin C” Protocol with chemotherapy
This protocol SHOULD be used with chemotherapy. This protocol will help the chemotherapy target the cancer cells and will thus make the chemotherapy more effective and protect many of the non-cancerous cells.
However, because high doses of chemotherapy are generally used by orthodox medicine, there should be a separate “build-up” of using MSM with chemotherapy to make sure there are no unwanted side effects caused by using MSM with chemotherapy. Use the same build-up as someone who had never used MSM would use.
For other prescription drugs (i.e. non-chemotherapy), note that a small amount of the MSM taken in this protocol will convert into DMSO. DMSO may enhance the effectiveness of prescription drugs, thus the cancer patient may effectively overdose on their prescription drugs. Use a “build-up” for this situation, but first, ask your pharmacist about taking any drug except chemotherapy with MSM.
Likewise, for those on time-release drugs, watch for side-effects during the “build-up” of using this protocol.